Add transition to main navigation menu

Home Forums Twenty Plus Pro and Lite Add transition to main navigation menu

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  soret 3 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

soret

Hello, Zeaks!

I am a happy purchaser of the Twenty Plus Pro, and I have been able to modify the theme to my like without limitations up until now. The only thing I’m missing is a small transition for the main navigation menu. I tried doing it with CSS, but it didn’t turn out as I wanted. I just want the drop down menus to appear smoothly, with an opacity of first 0%, and in a matter of 0.2 seconds, 100%.

I’m sorry if I can’t make myself any clearer… But thanks in advance for your time! Congrats on the theme!

Advert

Zeaks
    Key Master

Hi Soret, I think javascript is needed for that, here’s a post on stackexchange asking the same thing http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/88740/how-can-i-add-a-delay-to-the-collapsible-menu-in-twenty-eleven

Before asking a question please use the search, or check out some popular posts.
    Change twenty Eleven sidebar width
    Create a WordPress child theme
    Create excerpts in twenty Twelve

soret

So it seems. I tried the Superfish Menus plugin without any luck. Now that I know what it’s called, I can search deeper… I hope!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.