WoW Blockquotes -
Since I removed my old site I’ll make a post with a download of my Warcraft Blockquotes plugin. Great for guild websites that wish to mimic the World of Warcraft GM posts. Add a Warcraft blue post blockquote to your selected text by easily adding tags and changing font color.
1. Download and unzip the plugin.
2. Copy the folder to the plugins directory of your blog.
3. Enable the plugin in your admin panel.
4. Use [ bluepost ]selected text[ /bluepost ]
Download on the downloads page.
Update: 1.2 – Bless from Horde Review made the images transparent so they will work with any color themes now, also no more manually changing the font color thanks to him. The height of the images has been increased so they will work with longer posts as suggested by Leandro. You can now use [ bluepost ][ /bluepost ] instead of the normal blockquote code, Bless’s idea, this will allow you to keep quoted text already on your site from being captured in the warcraft quotes.
* Increased image size to allow for longer posts.
* Works even when wordpress is not installed in root directory.
* Images made transparent to work with any color theme and cleaned up.
* Shortcode changed to avoid changing all quoted text.
* No need to manually change font colors anymore.
* Known issues, does not display properly in IE
Original Author: Wonko’s World visit his site for the original rounded corner plugin.